Stardome Automatic Opening Vents
The Stardome AOV provides complete specification flexibility. They are commonly located at the head of a stairwell or at the top of a ventilation shaft. For smoke extraction, 1.0m² or 1.5m² of free vent area is required.
- Easy installation.
- All units made to measure.
- Opens to either 90° or 140°.
- Polycarbonate, glass or solid metal top.
- Supplied with or without control backup.
- Concealed mechanism providing a clear, uninterrupted opening.
- Single, double or triple skin polycarbonate top, available in a variety of sizes.
- Glazed with a double glazed sealed glass unit.
- An insulated, solid metal panel with a polyester powder coating. This is normally used when only ventilation is required and typically can be found at the head of a smoke shaft where no light is required.